TEG is a leading engineering company supplying the pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and aviation sectors. Customers from 36 countries come to TEG for the design, manufacture and repair of critical parts. Over 90% of our customers are Fortune 500 companies. They trust us; they rely on us and we deliver. Our extensive range of internal capabilities and certifications enables us to meet the very high regulatory requirements of the industries we serve. That is why customers repeatedly request our services and products.
Working at TEG means being part of a global team of dynamic, ambitious, inquisitive, innovating pioneers. Working to find the answers to some of engineering’s toughest challenges. It means looking to the future, and shaping the world we live in. TEG is all about innovation. We invest every year into the newest cutting-edge technologies, software and machinery that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions.
You will be innovating, ambitious, motivated and a self-starter. You will love nothing more than tackling complex challenging problems. Thinking about how things could work better. You will always act with integrity and model your behaviour on the TEG values. You will represent TEG in a transparent and honest manner setting a strong example for others to follow. You will have the ability to articulate complex concepts.
TEG is always interested in hearing from talented people looking for a career in
- Design Engineering
- CNC Machining
- Quality Inspection
TEG is currently recruiting for
Qualified Stainless Steel, Welder Fabricator
TEG has a requirement for a Stainless Steel, Welder Fabricator to join our existing team, based in our Global Headquarters in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- Fabricate components in line with specification on TEG drawings
- Review drawings, design and support improvements as appropriate
- Liaise with customers, vendors, Machinists & Designers on technical issues.
- Work in a safe manner and make sure all safety rules are strictly adhered to.
- Identify to your manager any risk or road blocks and help develop Strategies to mitigate these.
- Excellent communication to customers with upfront schedules and regular updates.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory Standards, promoting quality awareness and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis.
- Participation in audits – regulatory body and customer audits.
The preferred candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 or more year’s TIG welding and stainless steel polishing experience
- Experience of working within a Precision Engineering or Pharmaceutical/Aerospace Manufacturing environment is desired.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Must be computer literate e.g. Microsoft excel, word, statistical packages
- Must have demonstrable Problem solving / decision making ability
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
- Relevant engineering experience or Product Knowledge.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
TEG offers a very competitive pensionable salary and is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining an exciting, expanding company, operating to the highest quality standards please contact the HR Manager, by email or post firstname.lastname@example.org, in confidence quoting reference TEG – 09/21W, TEG, Forest Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, N91 CX80.
If you would like to be notified about our job openings sign up to job alerts from TEG →